Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bin Collection Rates for Lone Parents

Options
  • 04-08-2011 12:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi
    I'm recently separated from my husband and Im trying to find out if anyone knows if there are certain bin collection rates for lone parents?? Also im awaiting a rent allowance payment but they said my ex is still registered at my address :mad:, will the social welfare take him off my address even tho he has no fixed abode??

I would really appreciate any replys. :(
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

Sorry I don't know much about these things but you should probably ring the citizens advice and see if they can give you some information.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭H8GHOTI

About the rent, citizens advice is a good idea. There's also a 'State Benefits' forum on here. Might be more people over there that would know about these things.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=861

With the bins, look into pay by weight rates or some company that uses bin tags. So you only pay for the waste you throw out rather than a monthly/yearly charge that you pay regardless of how much rubbish you have.
    It may work out cheaper.
    I haven't looked at any of these in any great detail but 3 companies I can think of are:
    Greenstar
    Country Clean
    Wiser

• Registered Users Posts: 6 michelle65

Wow thats brill thanks for your help :)

Advertisement