Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

European Championships in Rifle and Pistol - Belgrade

• 04-08-2011 1:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭

Gary Duff in action in the 50m prone in Belgrade at the moment. Currently in 7th with a nice 100 to start off proceedings. Results and live shots here. He's now three into his second string and still clean. :) Brilliant shooting Gary!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

592 for Gary. Should make it through to the qualification round and hopefully will see him build on some really solid shooting there. Great start! Ray Kane in the second relay now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 682 ✭✭✭demonloop

592 could be touch and go IMO, Gary'll not be happy with that 97 to finish, but a very solid score, on a very big stage.

My arse would have twitching like a rabbit's nose ;)

demonloop wrote: »
    592 could be touch and go IMO, Gary'll not be happy with that 97 to finish, but a very solid score, on a very big stage.

My arse would have twitching like a rabbit's nose ;)

Yeah, the couple of low and wide ones at the end will be disappointing, but He should go through I think. Rough guess would be somewhere in the 591s as a cut-off. Would be nice to see Ray make it through too. Few wide shots from a few noteworthy names, so might have been tough enough.

Ray's shooting at the moment. Hard to get an impression of what conditions are like until we hear from the lads. Few wild shots on a good few targets though so looks like there might be some decent gusts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭fat-tony

Very frustrating that the graphic and score don't keep in step. At least the 5th string was a 99!

• Advertisement

Ray finished with a 93, giving him a 577 total.

Scores were a good bit lower in that relay across the board. Ray won't make the qualification, but he's got his other events to fall back on now. Not sure whether he's shooting any of the 300m stuff, but he'll be in for the 50m 3x40 anyway.

Missed the most of Ray's shoot, had to do an hour or so's work :rolleyes:

Scores look a little lower than the 1st relay, Gary should be safe enough.

Scores were a good bit lower in that relay across the board. Ray won't make the qualification, but he's got his other events to fall back on now. Not sure whether he's shooting any of the 300m stuff, but he'll be in for the 50m 3x40 anyway.
    He's not entered in the 300m, but is in the 50m 3P alright.

Start lists up for the prone qualification. Gary made it through. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 516 ✭✭✭FLOYDSTER

Completely crashed and burned today!, the worst thing is I couldnt put a finger on why!!
    Really was 590+ weather too!, maybe I needed a beer?;)

I'll get a rattle on Sunday when home just to see how things settle!

Ray Ray now in action in the 3x40

sius.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 338 ✭✭intershoot

Lot of 'big names' further down the list than I'd have expected, tricky conditions?

Huckle a machine as usual....

Advertisement