Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about offers

Options
  • 04-08-2011 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

Hi all, I got a question that I hope ye can help me with. So I was offered a college course today in Round Zero offers, I was wondering if I accepted that offer does that stop me from getting another offer in round one? or could I accept this offer and then see if I get a better offer in round one??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 YeahiKnow

" "Will I disqualify myself from other offers if I accept/refuse this one ?"
    No not at all. See CAO Handbook page 22. "

That's what it said on the FAQ/enquiry form I got with my round zero offers yesterday! Soo, seems like a no, but I'd definitley read page 22 of the handbook just to be sure... http://www2.cao.ie/handbook/handbook/index.php...Hope that helped a teeny tiny bit? :P

BUT, You don't happen to know if I'd be able to accept a round zero offer now and be able to change my mind before the round one offers come out in 2 weeks? I don't want to piss anyone off by changing my mind, but my mind is boggled :O!

Advertisement