Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Goretex Hunting Boots Brand new

• 04-08-2011 5:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭

Genuine Goretex Hunting boots

Brand new never worn
    Waxy leather and Mossy Oak camo finish
    Size 10.5 EE (wide)
    12" Height
    Model 870
    600gm Thinsulate insulation
    Bullseye airbob sole
    These are fantastic boots, high quality and ideal for the cold winter months stalking.
    They are designed so that you can feel the ground underfoot, and stalk more quietly as a result.
    These are a fantastic boot and I would be wearing not selling them but they are half a size too big.
    If you want a heavy, hard sole boot these aren't for you, these are more of a woodland stalking boot with lighter weight and more flexible sole but still fully waterproof with Goretex and 600gm insulation.

169530.jpg

GORE-TEX fabric lining, Mossy Oak Break-up Cordura fabric, moisture wicking nylon lining. 600 Gram Thinsulate ultra insulation, Memory foam with ScentBan Odor Inhibitor footbed. Internal TPU torsion stabilizer shank, dual density PU midsole. Irish Setter Ground Sensing Bulls-Eye air bob sole, UltraFlex Opanka construction.

100 ono

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 961 ✭✭✭Longranger

Whereabouts in the country are you? Also is that uk sizing?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

I am in West Cork
    Thats US sizing, they are EE width which is a wide fit.
    I take a 44 and these are just a bit big, probably a 45 in euro size.

• Site Banned Posts: 179 ✭✭JasonBourne

PM sent!

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭medicman

Have a pair of these myself, great boot, my number 1 stalking boot for the past 2 years, you should be able to sell these easily. :):):)

Thanks Medicman, glad to hear you like yours.

• Advertisement

OK,
    I will be away for the next week or so, I won't have email access or telephone at all during this time.
    I should be back next Friday 12th Aug all going well.
    Any questions I will answer on my return.
    Thanks for looking

i know your away at the moment but i did send you a PM before you went, im still interested, PM me your number and ill ring you for a chat.

OK guys I am back (till tuesday).
    I am only looking for 100 which is pretty fair for a pair of Goretex boots and at that price, its only fair the buyer either collects or pays for the postage.
    I don't mind posting them but they will be 8.70 standard post or 17 for signed for post.

dude, ive PMd you a couple times are you not getting them?? PM me number i would like to buy these boots.

Sold

• Advertisement
Advertisement