If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung UE46D7000

Options
  • 04-08-2011 6:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

I am looking for this Telly here in Ireland and the best price i have found is in Harvey Normans for 1699.00 euro. Is there anyone here with a better deal on this particular model. I do not know if the guys (RicherSounds) have one in stock for better prices.
    Regards

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Sashin.

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

At the moment we have the Samsung 46D7000 for £1549.95/1823Euro this includes a free Samsung RMC30D1P2 touch screen remote control and Samsung BD-D5500 Blu-ray player worth £340!
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/lcd-tv/samsung/ue46d7000/sams-ue46d7000

We currently have this screen in stock here in Belfast. The touch screen remotes and Blu ray players will be arriving shortly.

This screen is an in store only collection as we are unable to offer delivery on this product.

I hope this helps.

Any further questions please ask.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 sashin

Hi thanks for the reply. Just also curious about the Samsung UE55D7000 prices. Could you please let me know what this costs as well?

Thanks in advance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 sashin

Dave, I just contacted your branch in Belfast and I got a quote of £2050.00 for the Samsung UE55D7000 with the BluRay Player and the new touch remote. I already have a Logitech touch screen remote which controls all my other devices and I also have a 3D BluRay player. All I want is the LED tv without the other extras. On your website, you state that the extras cost £340.00. Could you do just the TV without the extras for a better price? I live in Dublin and I am willing to make a trip up to you to collect the unit if we can agree on a price.

Thanks
    sashin wrote: »
    Hi thanks for the reply. Just also curious about the Samsung UE55D7000 prices. Could you please let me know what this costs as well?

Thanks in advance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Sashin.

Unfortunately the price that we have on the bundle, is the best price that we can offer.

We buy these in as a bundle and we don't have the ability to split it.

The Euro on the bundle price is approx 1800 Euro which is only 100 Euro more than the price from Harvey and you could sell the remote and bluray for a lot more than 100 Euro.

Let me know what you think.

ATB

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.