Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom's Bill and Broadband frustation

Options
  • 04-08-2011 7:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

Signed up for approx 34 € per month and now getting bills of 150€ !!
    Called Eircom .. Bill dept says.. they even dont understand :D
    What a joke.. also check the eircom speed.. this what you get
    for 53.96€ per month... Less than 1MB..This is like.. you paid for an expensive meal but getting a cheap burger! Robbery must end!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

roonimirza wrote: »
    Signed up for approx 34 € per month and now getting bills of 150€ !!
    Called Eircom .. Bill dept says.. they even dont understand :D
    What a joke.. also check the eircom speed.. this what you get
    for 53.96€ per month... Less than 1MB..This is like.. you paid for an expensive meal but getting a cheap burger! Robbery must end!
    Hi roonimirza
    My apologies that you were unable to have this explained, if you would like me to have this investigated I can see what happened here and should be able to help resolve this issue. I can also test for spped and see why you are getting 1Mb.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭roonimirza

Yes please Tony, I can PM you my phone number now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Panzerdonny

Yes im having a very similar problem. Eircom have cut me off 4 times while calling them now, im very close to switching to UTV as this is just ridiculous!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

Yes im having a very similar problem. Eircom have cut me off 4 times while calling them now, im very close to switching to UTV as this is just ridiculous!

Hi Panzerdonny,

Thanks for contacting eircom on Boards and apologies for the delay.

Can you PM you're home phone or eircom Account number, and I will look into your query.

Kind regards,
    Ant

Hi, I am still waiting for Tony's call, Thanks

• Advertisement

And by the way.. posted my frustration on my facebook page in dealing with Eircom.. and 10 other friends.. expressed similar concerns..
    "Having a nightmare dealing with Eircom support ...they really testing my patience..what a overpriced product..and a mafia running it.. have been passed between five departments from customer service, to accounts, to technical support, to cancellations and still getting now where! .. I wonder if I can do the same when paying bill??"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

roonimirza wrote: »
    Hi, I am still waiting for Tony's call, Thanks

Hi roonimirza
    you may not have received my PM to you. Can you PM me your landline number so that I can chase this for you, I can then give you a call on mobile when I have the infromation.
    Thanks
    Tony

Advertisement