Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

annagassan viking festival

Options
  • 04-08-2011 7:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

The annagassan viking festival is back up and running again this year after not being hosted last year. I've been every time its held,the last four times and its a great day out for all the family. It just seems to get bigger and bigger every time. Well worth a visit.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

When??

I have no idea, Pink fly, so I could be completely and totally wrong here, but I believe I overheard someone say Sunday around the Clogherhead area for this Viking day.

Off topic, but I really wish this town would get over it's obsession with the word Festival.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

yeah its one or the other in this town, you either hear nothing but Prawn Festival week in and out for months or you don't hear anything and miss out ?

Things are very badly advertised in my opinion.

Ah well thats Drogheda :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Mr. Muddle

Advertisement