Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camcorder....help

Options
  • 04-08-2011 7:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭

Folks, looking to buy a camcorder for holidays etc. Dont want to spend too much 200/250 and dont really have a clue about specs etc. Just want something with a decent battery life and good picture. Thinking of this ....JVC Everio GZ-HM301BEK.
    Good choice? Any comments appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭caddy16

Anyone??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,843 ✭✭✭podgeandrodge

Hi Caddy

I've been doing some research for myself and the consistent one I appear to end up with that is in this price category is the JVC GZ-HM445 - which is newer I think than the model you are talking about which is from last year.

http://www.trustedreviews.com/jvc-everio-gz-hm445rek_Camcorder_review

And PC world have it for about €250 versus €280 in Peats/Cameracentre.

But make sure you buy it by August 31st if you are going to as there is a free battery offer directly from JVC by posting in the receipt to them!

Hope this helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭caddy16

Cheers podge that looks like a better option for similar money. Need it for next week so will avail of the free battery.
    thanks again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭lil_tuts

How about something like the kodak playsport , its compact can use it under water and records in HD I have been looking at a lot of reviews on it considering it myself

Advertisement