Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest place to get digital photos printed?

• 04-08-2011 7:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭

Can anyone advise on the cheapest place to get digital photos ( 6 x 4 ) printed? Was in fuiji film in Ennis and it is 15c (I think) for bulk lots. Does anyone know of anywhere else cheaper - even Limerick would be fine.

Cheers,
    Mel.b

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

I use Spectra's online service.

http://www.spectra.ie/spectra/welcome

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I always use photobox.ie, I believe aldi.ie has some good offers as well. snap printing could be an option in Limerick as well

• Registered Users Posts: 28 endamurtagh

Aldi is great, always have special offers on as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 spokes

Aldi do 4x5 for 9c and you get the first 100 prints free. Mypix does 4x6 on its economy paper for 6c until the 8th of this month. Remember your P&P though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

spokes wrote: »
    Aldi do 4x5 for 9c and you get the first 100 prints free. Mypix does 4x6 on its economy paper for 6c until the 8th of this month. Remember your P&P though
    4"x6" is much better for framing

• Registered Users Posts: 21 spokes

MrsD007 wrote: »
    4"x6" is much better for framing

Agree,but they don't do 4x6.

Advertisement