Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Walkers in Portlaoise?

Options
  • 04-08-2011 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭

Hi all. I am wondering if there are any dog walkers or people interested in dog walking in Portlaoise? I have two dogs of my own and will be caring for two more for a number of months from the end of this month. They are all lively dogs that need regular exercise and, as we work fulltime, it is going to be very difficult to walk them all every day. They would need a responsible person and, obviously, someone who loves dogs!:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 theme song

HI There,

If you were living near Emo I would offer as I walk mine daily & will be looking after 2 more next week for 10 days.

Hope you get some joy! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

Hi. Thanks for your reply. It was the only one I received. I honestly don't know how I'm going to manage to keep all of them exercised and I really thought someone would come forward who loves dogs, would like a little exercise and want to earn a few extra quid. Looks like I have a lot of walking ahead of me over the coming few months!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭**Vai**

Shazanne, I dont want any details but are you based in Portlaoise town? Also, what type of dogs are they?

• Registered Users Posts: 47 theme song

Just sent you a PM there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

**Vai** wrote: »
    Shazanne, I dont want any details but are you based in Portlaoise town? Also, what type of dogs are they?

Hi. I am in Portlaoise town. They are four terrier crosses:eek::eek:! Lively and full of energy. They are four rescue dogs but have had the last of them over a year now so they are very settled.

• Advertisement
Advertisement