Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Squash

Options
  • 04-08-2011 8:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hello,

Does anyone know of good squash courts in cork. I am a beginner, so maybe a pay as you go place would be good for starting off.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,302 ✭✭✭JohnMearsheimer

I played at St. Finbarr's GAA club in Togher. Membership for the year was €60. Me and my buddy that I played with just went halves on the membership as I could bring a friend.....which was always him. After that it was €2 for heat and light.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 stripe3

Hey John,

Thanks for your reply. That sounds good alright, I live near togher at the moment so would be handy out.

By any chance would you have a contact there that I could get in touch with to join?

Or do they have a website or something like that?

Thanks again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,302 ✭✭✭JohnMearsheimer

There's contact details here:

http://www.munstersquash.com/squash_clubs.html

I just rang St. Finbarr's clubhouse, turned up with my buddy, paid the membership, filled out the membership form at the bar and off we went.

Advertisement