Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paranormal Investigation

Options
  • 04-08-2011 10:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hey all, just trying to start up a small group in North Dublin to do a bit of investigating. Anybody interested let me know :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Urizen

Out of curiosity, why start a group instead of simply joining an existing group? Several operate in North Dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 gaffoo87

Urizen wrote: »
    Out of curiosity, why start a group instead of simply joining an existing group? Several operate in North Dublin.

Because they all have a lot of people trying to do that already and they usually say no so just thought I'd try start one. Quiet as a grave yard this thread ha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Urizen

gaffoo87 wrote: »
    Because they all have a lot of people trying to do that already and they usually say no so just thought I'd try start one.

Really? Who have you contacted already?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭Antikythera

fredvelmashaggyscoobydo.jpg

Zoinks!

Advertisement