Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

desperately wanted: john rocha teddy bear

Options
  • 04-08-2011 10:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

My 5 year old son recently lost his beloved teddy bear, "buttons". It's his comfort teddy for when he's upset at bedtime, and has great nostalgic value.

It's a Debenhams Rocha.Johnrocha teddy for Tommy's charity sold around five years ago, beige, with patches and buttons on it. See attached image.

I'm happy to offer a reasonable price.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Have you tried eBay OP?

I don't know anything about the teddy or where to get it, but eBay is worth a look.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 kneesandtoes

thanks, I have tried ebay but only finding old expired bids. have even messaged two sellers just in case, but the tedday's have been either sold or given away. another bedtime episode tonight prompted me to further (boards.ie) action...

Advertisement