Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where do you think we will finish this season?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

Hatch99 wrote: »
    1st

:D:D:D someone is on the wine tonight :D
    I think I'd actually die :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

best Spurs team I've ever known
    we can do it
    a lot will depend on how many injuries we get

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I think our whole season we depend on how we bounce back from our next loss. When it does happen hopefully we'll have a handy enough game the following week.

Then of course comes the inevitable dip in form that happens everyone. Hopefully we muddle through.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,713 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Damn BBW websites premiership fixture predictor has me second guessing all of our upcoming fixtures.

I reckon we will be 6 points behind City on Jan 1st, and 6 point behind on Feb 1st (but with our game in hand played).

I'd bite your hand off for that right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Suarez out for 8 games, would be shocked now if Liverpool got fourth, they'll struggle big time without him.

• Advertisement

THFC wrote: »
    Suarez out for 8 games, would be shocked now if Liverpool got fourth, they'll struggle big time without him.
    Suarez has not performed well this season Liverpool are struggling for goals this ban could see them change formation and actually start banging them in.

He also has his probable ban for his gesture toward Fulham fans to come as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

he got off lightly with only 8 games

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭bradolf pittler

if liverpool wait the full 14 days to appeal/or not then suarez will only miss 4 league games,2 F.A. cup ties and both legs of the carling cup semi final.
    the last game he would miss would be their home game against us and he'd be back against man utd the following week.i dont think they'll appeal,they'll weight it all up and 4 league games isnt much.
    p.s. john terry must be sh1tting himself

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

That thread in the soccer forum about this is bloody hilarious. If I wasn't a mod on this site I would troll the shít out of it :pac:

Wait till Terry gets off scot free (which he will) and you'll see the shít hit the fan.

Hopefully it'll throw everyone involved off their game

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

if liverpool wait the full 14 days to appeal/or not then suarez will only miss 4 league games,2 F.A. cup ties and both legs of the carling cup semi final.
    the last game he would miss would be their home game against us and he'd be back against man utd the following week.i dont think they'll appeal,they'll weight it all up and 4 league games isnt much.
    p.s. john terry must be sh1tting himself

He'd be back in time for United! :D

The run of games isn't that bad, only Spurs out the top 6. The 2 Carling Cup is kind of irrelevant now. Make or break time for Carroll though and probably Liverpool's challenge for 4th. They've been hanging in there so far. Time for Carroll and Kuyt to start scoring.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Advertisement

K-9 wrote: »
    He'd be back in time for United! :D

The run of games isn't that bad, only Spurs out the top 6. The 2 Carling Cup is kind of irrelevant now. Make or break time for Carroll though and probably Liverpool's challenge for 4th. They've been hanging in there so far. Time for Carroll and Kuyt to start scoring.
    Suarez will be back now for th spurs match but to be honest I still think Liverpool are better without him because his finishing is terrible.

I actually think that if they play Carroll up front and start playing to his strengths they'd score a lot more.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭dodgygeezer

3rd. Manure shaken at the moment but will recover - unfortunately helped subtly by Sky's expectations and referees. City's power and squad to steamroll to the title. If we keep the squad together next year will be ours. The richer teams will be grappling with the finacial Fair play regulations coming the season after and simply won't be able to bring in many huge transfers....

Advertisement