Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Agility Classes near Greystones

Options
  • 04-08-2011 11:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi everybody,

Just got a new dog and would love to do some agility classes with him. Does anybody know of a club not too far from Greystones? Couldn't find anything in North Wicklow/South Dublin on the web... :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭schmel22

MonkeyMe wrote: »
    Hi everybody,

Just got a new dog and would love to do some agility classes with him. Does anybody know of a club not too far from Greystones? Couldn't find anything in North Wicklow/South Dublin on the web... :confused:

Ask DSPCA in Rathfarnham they might. But would live to know myself as was considering it myself

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Dog Training Ireland in Blanchardstown run them a few nights a week - only 30 or 40 minutes up the M50, head past the aquatic centre, 3rd exit at roundabout - 2nd set of traffic lights & right opposite Stadium business park.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭LMC

I bought mine a couple of years ago, to WTCI, they are in Tymon Park, just off M50, couldnt recommend them high enough, they do obedience classes & agility. They do it sunday mornings. Actually may go back now that you bring it, great for dogs aswell as us owners.

Every type of dog you can think of is brought there. The guy John is like a dog whisperer, amazing what he can do with dogs with all types of temperments. At the time they only charged 50e membership. Next classes start in September, you need to contact them first as classes fill up fast.

Check them out www.wtci.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 8 MonkeyMe

Thanks everybody, will check these out...

Advertisement