Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boards.ie Online Tournament V: Entries

• 04-08-2011 11:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭

Hi guys add your names here if your interested in playing and I'll put you in.

Looking for a start date around the weekend

Format - League
    - Games to be played via DartPro program if possible, if unable than EzChalk is perfectly acceptable.
    - Hopefully 16 players
    - Leagues will be random draw
    - Best of 11 legs of 501.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭Firewalkwithme

I'd like to do this but I'm not going to be around from Tuesday until next Saturday.

Would that rule me out? Hope not, might ask my brother to play too (we're not good so we will probably be battling it out for last place).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Double Top

Emnes wrote: »
    Hi guys add your names here if your interested in playing and I'll put you in.

Looking for a start date around the weekend

Format - League
    - Games to be played via DartPro program if possible, if unable than EzChalk is perfectly acceptable.
    - Hopefully 16 players
    - Leagues will be random draw
    - Best of 11 legs of 501.

im not putting a downer on it but poeple have been doing this for years and it always drags on, i have been in ever single one of them and won the last two (last one never finished) and i was waiting a good few months to play the final. put my name in but try and make sure you get players who are going to play

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭on the board

I'm up for it stick me down

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭Emnes

I have added all three of you to my list, being away for 5 days wont matter, but you'll have a month to play all your 7 games, the top 4 from each group will go through.

1. Emnes
    2. on the board
    3. Double Top
    4. Cartoon_Head
    5. Cartoon_Head Brother.
    6. Kingp35

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Put my name down as long as people are 100% definitely going to play.

• Advertisement

You're in.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 B_money

Hi cartoon heads brother here, count me in:)

Decided we will make up a group of 6.

Anymore players that wish to enter can do so in here and we will continue making leagues of 6 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭aarondoc

Put my name down sure thanks :)

Keep the names coming.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

go on sure stick me in.

should be best of 12 legs so there can be draws.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 465 ✭✭greened

go on put me in. Would suit to play some games this week after 9.

Advertisement