Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Office Furniture (used??)

• 05-08-2011 12:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭

anyone know where I could pick up used office desks around Limerick? I need to get my hands on something bigger for an apple machine I picked up recently........
    I can't find anything on adverts...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,339 ✭✭✭✭phog

Ring a few auctioneers and ask them are they any vacant office premises with desks that one might acquire. I'm sure they're loads of closed offices/units with desks and chairs scattered around the city.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

I'll try that option...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,685 ✭✭✭Villa05

Liquidated Furniture Sales Ltd

Ballysimon rd Limerick Co. Limerick

Phone: +353 (061)603000

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,279 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Got sent a link to this advert last week, he wanted them gone by last Tuesday but might be worth giving him a ring anyway, he might have one or two left:

http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/office/2388341

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 462 ✭✭the_blackstuff

I have a similar request for office equipment. I'm looking for a small filing cabinet to put in an office at home. I've tried around the city and looked in the classifieds but seeing nothing so far. Only need a 2 drawer one and second hand is fine. Anybody have any ideas where to look?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

Picked up a decent office desk from the Animal Welfare shop on Roches St a few weeks back, at the time they had other pieces of office furniture there, and iirc, a filing cabinet.

Worth checking out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

must have a look. All i need is a bigger desk, so I can put a monitor on it, a laptop maybe, and write. It doesn't even have to be a computer desk...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,685 ✭✭✭Villa05

I have a similar request for office equipment. I'm looking for a small filing cabinet to put in an office at home. I've tried around the city and looked in the classifieds but seeing nothing so far. Only need a 2 drawer one and second hand is fine. Anybody have any ideas where to look?

Hi "the_blackstuff",

I've sent a PM to you with details of small filing cabinets I have for sale, If you are interested send me an email

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭banjobongo

Villa05 wrote: »
    Liquidated Furniture Sales Ltd

Ballysimon rd Limerick Co. Limerick

Phone: +353 (061)603000

hi guys
    anybody know if this shop is still open, Im looking to buy cheap office furniture in Limerick, their location would be ideal for me, I called the number 603000 but it seems to be out of order?
    added - I checked out their website and they have no listing for a Limerick shop, so if they were ever in Limerick, I dont think they are there now....are there any other shops in Liemrick that sell cheap office furniture? ideally close to Ballysimon/Castoetroy region?

Advertisement