Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm gonna have a good body!!!

Options
  • 05-08-2011 2:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭

Overweight, young male, gonna start tomorrow. I mean it this time.

I will post pics after a week or two.

This will give me motivation.

COME ON!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

What foods are you gonna eat? And what sort of exercise regime do you plan on following?

Best of luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

FunkZ wrote: »
    What foods are you gonna eat? And what sort of exercise regime do you plan on following?

Best of luck!

No fatty foods, junk foods, lots of eggs and chicken, no grease. low fat milk.

Gonna try do alot of running and have small weights (useless really), will use my body weight for press ups.

Starting weight: 104kg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭Squatman

join a gym, or if you cant afford that, go to a pay as you go gym and spend about 2-3 hours in there! any cardio activity will have you dropping off weight, however the more weight you lose, the more cardio you will have to do to continue the weight loss! if you wanna blast off the weight fast, do approx 6 hours on a cross trainer for four weeks, and you should drop nearly 10 kilos!

Advertisement