Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do you like to do late at night, apart from browse teh boardz?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Fewcifur wrote: »
    Calming down carbs is great for that.

But carbs are lovely!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭roast

Record music, and play guitar.

I've always found (or at least feel) like I'm more productive/creative at nighttime than I am during the day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Watch teh animez and IRC it up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,139 ✭✭✭-Trek-

Same thing we do every night ....

try and take over the world!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,571 ✭✭✭newmug

I used to ride my motorbike at night. I'd go for hours. Those were some of the deepest times of my life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭GreenWolfe

Video games and films mostly. I found my copy of System Shock 2 and played it for old times sake.

Playing it alone at night with the lights turned off with headphones? Scared the living daylights out of me!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

newmug wrote: »
    I used to ride my motorbike at night. I'd go for hours. Those were some of the deepest times of my life.

Maybe, unknown to yourself, you also like to bump old threads on boards.....

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

roast wrote: »
    Record music, and play guitar.

I've always found (or at least feel) like I'm more productive/creative at nighttime than I am during the day.

Same here, I always do more at night in my own free time. That and go driving during the more unsocial hours of the night. Seems very therapeutic.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭da_shivsta

currently trying not to stress about end of semester deadlines!playing sims a lot these nights to :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,956 ✭✭✭Doc Ruby

Sometimes I go fishing, sometimes just walk around in the countryside. You don't get stars like that in the city. If I'm camping sometimes I just count them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35 Loudova

I usually tend to stare mindlessly at informercials and curse my inability to sleep. I never knew I wanted a pen that could write upside down / a steam cleaner yoke / a set of velvet hangers, but after watching all of these things on loop for several hours I do now.

Loudova wrote: »
    I usually tend to stare mindlessly at informercials and curse my inability to sleep. I never knew I wanted a pen that could write upside down / a steam cleaner yoke / a set of velvet hangers, but after watching all of these things on loop for several hours I do now.

New from JML...

057399.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,492 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I play skyrim :-D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

I Hula hoop - yes, really!
    No idea how or why I started, but hey...

I Hula hoop - yes, really!
    No idea how or why I started, but hey...

100700_L.jpg

or

2009-04-17hulahoops.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

The first one :D

Both together sounds good to me though!

• Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭Cargin

Chain-smoke and chain-eat and watch old dvd boxsets, because I like to pick from the common barrel sometimes, ok!

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭zyanya

Sing at Red Karaoke with a bottle o'scotch when I don't have to work the next day and me friends do.

Advertisement