Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Merchant bank account

Options
  • 05-08-2011 8:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi there,

I am currently trying to set up a web based business and I need to get a merchant bank account. Does anyone have any experience with any of the Irish merchant banks? Which one is the best to go with?I spoke to AIB, elavon and Ulster bank.Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Currently using AIB

If you're selling physical goods and are a limited company it's probably easier ..

The branch will probably put you in touch with the local merchant services rep

For processing you should also talk to Realex - they're fantastic

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭YouBuyLocal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 CrowdingUp

I agree - AIB is probably the best of the lot. I went through this myself a few years ago and AIB are straight talking and the easiest to work with. Just give your local branch a call and ask them about it.

Advertisement