Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Green Bay Packers Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭limerickfc

I'm confused right now..if we had gone Abthony or Kendricks in the1st I'd b happy now but 2 safeties/undersized CB's..e em if we were happy on tangle then y not Davis or Dawson..or even if we're goons go DB then y not PJ Williams

• Registered Users Posts: 16,164 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Montgomery was projected to be a first rounder before a poor senior year dropped him to the third. But at least we addressed that glaring need we had at WR, that huge chasm we had in our offence.

Next round I hope we address the need for a backup kicker. And maybe a waterboy or two.

I suppose TT will look like Einstein in two or three years' time. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

I woke up this morning and was scrolling through the third round thinking, why has Dawson not been picked yet. Then as I got closer and closer to the Packers thought that's handy he's fallen quite nicely then. But no, it was not to be. Strange pick considering Cobb just resigned, as did Nelson the year before, but TT usually knows what he's doing so he could be a very good pick.

I'm hoping we pick up spikes on a 1 year deal after free agencies we reli need bodies at this stage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Packers take a full back in the 6th

Does this mean the end for Kuhn or will he get a chance to win his job in training camp?

• Advertisement

Goin looking at film of our 3 6th round picks now..ny of ye no much about em.?

Bit disappointed with how rnd 6 went..FB is a position u can pick up cheap at anytime..Backmon probably could have been picked up in free agency and Koyack and wes saxton were still available and who are clearly better..Sicknd we didn't take Deon Simon then aswell instead of Ringo..I hope u make me wrong TT but it really feels like
    A le
    Too
    WB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭NotASheeple

I was a bit disappointed by our draft overall. We could have grabbed Malcom Brown before the Pats got him. He has the potential to be a great player and I really liked him. So for me, missing out on him was a big disappointment.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

I did that thing where I watched hilights of charles woodson. He made that defence and it hasnt changed since he left, the problem is we don't have a ballhawk anything like the man

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭nasty_crash

Delighted that Rodgers have Quarless the jinx there last week - saying that he was gonna make the jump this year - the dope only went and got himself arrested for firing a gun in miami - and then tried to hide hit - idiot!!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000500116/article/packers-te-andrew-quarless-arrested-for-firing-gun

Im sorry but thats Richard Rodgers as TE1 now and hope he makes the grade!! I know packers are one of the better teams in the league but still how can any of these guys keep doing this!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

if only colt lyeria wasnt an idiot!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

If this comes off I will be a happy happy camper!
    The report also said the 2016 Jaguars home game in London will be against the Packers, which would trade one of Jacksonville’s most attractive home dates for the ability to sell more tickets farther away from their actual home.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/07/12/report-jaguars-expected-to-extend-deal-to-host-one-game-a-year-in-uk/

Oh ****ing please let this be true. ****ing hell yes

How much would that set ya back lads.?

its gonna be around 100-150 a ticket - but it would be well worth it to see rodgers and co!

Oh ****ing please let this be true. ****ing hell yes

As reigning Super Bowl 50 Champs.

:cool::cool::cool::cool:

HELL YEAH.

Would be unreal..never been to wembley before what's the viewing like

its gonna be around 100-150 a ticket - but it would be well worth it to see rodgers and co!

that is a night on the beer, no problem

• Registered Users Posts: 5,369 ✭✭✭UnitedIrishman

that is a night on the beer, no problem

Where/what **** do you drink? :pac:

Hopefully it's true. Cost of ticket would be pretty much it bar spending money. Flights will be nothing and have accommodation over there.

• Advertisement

Where/what **** do you drink? :pac:

Hopefully it's true. Cost of ticket would be pretty much it bar spending money. Flights will be nothing and have accommodation over there.

it's more volume than price usually, but sometimes in a craft beer pub, **** the price of those things!

it's more volume than price usually, but sometimes in a craft beer pub, **** the price of those things!

Pack fans don't drink craft beers in craft beer pubs. That kind of stuff is only for cowgirl fans.:pac:

Pack fans don't drink craft beers in craft beer pubs. That kind of stuff is only for cowgirl fans.:pac:

ironic username is ironic

it was asked on inside the huddle podcast with Neil Reynolds that was it true and he said that whilst he didnt know that rodgers and packers wanted to have a game in the london. So here is hopin

ironic username is ironic

Completely nonsensical post, is nonsensical.

No need to be so touchy btw. The reason I put the pacman emoticon at the end of my last post, was to let you know I was only messing.

I'm still holding out hope.

What do we think of the new throwbacks? I like them, but I think I prefer the last ones, with the circle numbers (heresy!).

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2015/7/28/9059873/packers-alternate-throwback-jerseys-nike-2015-season

im not gone on them to be honest - i agree last years ones were nicer - i know that its a historical jersey but i dont think it looks great!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭Rick_

I'd absolutely love to see the Packers in Wembley. I really hope it happens in 2016. Would me a fantastic experience finally to see my own team live without having to travel to the US.

Advertisement