Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Found wallet in D8

Options
  • 05-08-2011 9:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭

PM me if you lost one this morning with details of contents and I can let you know where I left it

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Someone suggested in a different thread that maybe you should try putting the name into facebook, and maybe match a picture with one from the wallet, see if you can return it that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,939 ✭✭✭20Cent

If there is a credit or debit card in it call the bank and they will call the owner.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

the system works. Happy ending.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,198 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

uberwolf wrote: »

It's the least they could've done!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Des wrote: »
    Someone suggested in a different thread that maybe you should try putting the name into facebook, and maybe match a picture with one from the wallet, see if you can return it that way.
    uberwolf wrote: »

I'm a genius!:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

nah - from the PM I got, his OH saw the thread and that reignited some hope that the wallet hadn't been lifted. So he retraced his steps and popped into the shop I'd left it in.

Advertisement