Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photo Sharing?

Options
  • 05-08-2011 10:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Wondering if there's somewhere in the User CP where I can share my own personal photos with my friends only?
    Is it available and if so I'm assuming to subscribers only.
    Might be a bit too Facebook-ish,not too sure.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

User CP -> Pictures and albums. Make them private and they're available only to contacts, but your friends/families will need boards accounts of their own.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

Can moderators also see the albums like they can with visitor messages if they're set to Contacts/Friends only?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

Cheers for that!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Can moderators also see the albums like they can with visitor messages if they're set to Contacts/Friends only?

According to the description it suggests that all mods can see even private albums.

After a simple test, mods can't see private albums despite what the text claims. The admins as always can see everything.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement