Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Factory outlet in Offaly

• 05-08-2011 10:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi, someone told me that theres a factory outlet place in offaly? does anyone know if this is true or where it is?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,430 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Moved from Helpdesk.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,012 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

There is a place in Tullamore. Are you thinking along the lines of somewhere like Kildare outlet and Rathdowney or just a single shop?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 mackiebj

I was told that there was a place in offaly where u could buy brands for less.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,012 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

There is. They're on Church road. In fact I think there are two places, but I can't think of the name of them at the moment. If no one posts up the name of the place before tomorrow then I'll post then when I get a chance to have a look at it.

Great thanks!:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭Storminateacup

Is it swans??

Hi, I don't know what the name of place is or if there is such a place!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 182 ✭✭The Scawgeen

Saw it advertized in the OI yesterday, Cash and Carry Riverside Park opposite Tesco.

Advertisement