Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking For A Drop-In Creche Around Pearse/Tara/Connolly Stations

Options
  • 05-08-2011 10:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi everyone. I have a 14 month old and I'm looking for a good creche that allows drop-in arrangements. Even if it means calling a few days beforehand to reserve a spot. I'm specifically looking for a drop in creche that would be walking distance from Pearse/Tara/Connolly Stations. I appreciate any suggestions, it's really important for me:eek:. A million thanks for your help.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

There is one really near Connolly Station on Talbot St.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Cathlo

Thanks so much for that:) Do you know the name and if they allow drop in's?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

No idea what it is called but it is less then 5 minutes walk from Connolly and you can not miss it walking down Talbot St . I can not remember exact location but pretty sure it is jsut after you walk under the bridge but maybe just before:) Think it is 4 euro an hour for drop in.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭wolfpawnat

Only thing is it seems to be closed for the summer, and it is only for children of 2.5 years up (I checked:( )

Advertisement