Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Portable media player to replace portable DVD player

• 05-08-2011 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

I' ma looking for a a good value media tablet to replace my current portable DVD player, which is used solely of entertaining by 2 year old daughter in the car/on flights. High spec is not required. Just something I can save video on and play. I am sick of lugging around DVD's and the player. Any recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭budhabob

I' ma looking for a a good value media tablet to replace my current portable DVD player, which is used solely of entertaining by 2 year old daughter in the car/on flights. High spec is not required. Just something I can save video on and play. I am sick of lugging around DVD's and the player. Any recommendations?

I have an ARCHOS 605 (have had it for 2.5years) for my train commute, and its the best investment I ever made. Its not pretty, but its very effective and passes so much time. It lasts roughly 4hours even after 2years use. Plays avi files which I find very handy.

Advertisement