Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guards in Kilminchy

Options
  • 05-08-2011 11:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone knows what is the story with all the guards coming in and out of kilminchy in portlaosie? i live there and have seens loads of cars and wagons going in and out all the time for the last week. i knwo they do patrols and stuff but there always seems to be a few going around every few mins.

thanks,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Shane-KornSpace

well considering there are some families in there who decent folk would consider to be scum, Im not surprised. There's a couple of rough spots round the area so maybe they know somethings gonna happen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭allibastor

yeah i noticed that too, a few irish and non irish alike. had my car broken nto twice since moving here from limerick, never had a problem down there, and i live in the , as the estate agent put it, " nicer part of the estate" near the shops.

just wondering as i have seen that guards parking at various spots outside houses and such. getting a bit annoying

Advertisement