Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I think I've been charged twice.

Options
  • 05-08-2011 12:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,958 ✭✭✭✭

I think I might have made paid twice for subscribing to Boards. Can someone look into this for me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,958 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

I understood that this wouldn't be looked at during the weekend as I'm assuming its more of an issue for Dav (or whoever replaced Darragh) and presumably his is a 9 to 5 job, but its Tuesday now and I still haven't even had a response to say its been looked into. I thought when it comes to your users being overcharged/double charged then it would be of fairly high importance to Boards Ltd.

Just to elaboate on the problem. I was previously a reoccurring annual subscriber (€50) but for some reason this year it didn't go through so I set up a reoccurring seasonal subscription (€13 every 3 months). Then I discovered that the €50 along with the €13 was taken from my paypal account. I'd like the €50 refunded if possible and the €13 to be my new subscription type.

I'm not asking for special treatment as a subscriber but I've been a paying subscriber for a few years now, and this is money I could do with being refunded ASAP. I understand that you are busy but even a response to say the process has begun would be greatly appreciated.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

An admin will be along eventually I'm sure. I've re-tagged the thread to "admin attention" to encourage this.

Thanks Spear

*I've only just noticed that there is no "Thanks" in Helpdesk.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Hi Quazzie. I'm afraid only Dav can sort this out for you, so to get hold of him quickly your best bet is to PM him or e-mail him directly at dav@boards.ie

Zaph wrote: »
    Hi Quazzie. I'm afraid only Dav can sort this out for you, so to get hold of him quickly your best bet is to PM him or e-mail him directly at dav@boards.ie

Thanks Zaph.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

Sorting this out now - I've just answered your email Quazzie.

All sorted. :D

Thanks Spear, Zaph and Dav.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement