Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bin Collection Info Dublin 8

Options
  • 05-08-2011 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭

For someone new to the area, it is very difficult to find out who provides bin collection in the different areas of Dublin!! Has anyone any ideas or knowledge who provides bin collection for the Meath St. area, D8 ???...ideally bin collection bags and where can we find / buy them? Thanks a mill....
    :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭needadvi

Council?

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭MegFi

needadvi wrote: »
    Council?
    Ah thanks a mill

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Do you mean recycling? Or just black bags?

Recycling is with Greyhound and Black Bag collection is with the Council. You can get the stickers for the black bags in post offices and most shops 3 for €9.

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭MegFi

Thanks everyone for all your help.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

http://www.dublincity.ie/WaterWasteEnvironment/Waste/DomesticWasteCollectionServices/Pages/DomesticWasteCollectionServices.aspx

Dublin city look after the waste. I think there are other options too, but this is a good place to start.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭A Disgrace

MegFi wrote: »
    For someone new to the area, it is very difficult to find out who provides bin collection in the different areas of Dublin!! Has anyone any ideas or knowledge who provides bin collection for the Meath St. area, D8 ???...ideally bin collection bags and where can we find / buy them? Thanks a mill....
    :)

I live in Echlin st (D8) at my bins are collected on Monday mornings. Simply leave the black bag out on the street with a tag on it. Also, there is supposed to be a green bag collection here too, although I've never seen it

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

A Disgrace wrote: »
    Also, there is supposed to be a green bag collection here too, although I've never seen it

Every second Friday done by Greyhound Recycling.

Advertisement