Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restoring Original Database

Options
  • 05-08-2011 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,
    I'm looking for help here. I started playing Football manager but the editor was messed around with by a person I know on my computer and some of the leagues are gone. The original database was also saved over so now I can't play the game without risking the game crashing or select certain leagues. Is there any way I can restore the original database because I've already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game but it won't work.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Usually on the main menu screen for a new game it asks which additional database changes you want to select. If you deselect the ones that are 'checked', maybe that might help... AFAIK, you cannot overwrite the original database, only make changes and save it as a different file. It should still be there somewhere unless that person above deleted the original file as well :/

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

If the original files have been deleted I would go on over to Sports Interactive forums and they will hopefully sort you out.

Advertisement