Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

led lensers

• 05-08-2011 1:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 506 ✭✭✭

thanks for all the messages and orders for the led lensers. just wanted to let yous know that i will be knocking up some sort of a web page with all the products and prices over the next couple of weeks. i have sorted out postage so any products can be delivered next day anywhere in the country for 5.00 euros.im headin away for a week but if anyone is looking products or prices just pm me and i will get back to you-just wont be able to get anything posted out next week.payment is through pay pal.
    thanks again-didnt think i would get so much response.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,032 ✭✭✭thebullkf

Hi Moby30,

Any ideas when the website is up and running?

Cheers:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36 johnwayne2

just a quick thanks moby for sorting out that problem for me ,the mr7 is some job very happy with it.best of luck with the website, lads ye wont deal with any sounder man or get a better price (got a mr7 off him for just a few bob more than i payed for a p7 off "switchcraft" and when i rang them about a prob with it they fobbed me off to their supplier which i was not impressed with so contacted moby he got it sorted even tho i didnt buy it off him) thanks again moby

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,032 ✭✭✭thebullkf

johnwayne2 wrote: »
    just a quick thanks moby for sorting out that problem for me ,the mr7 is some job very happy with it.best of luck with the website, lads ye wont deal with any sounder man or get a better price (got a mr7 off him for just a few bob more than i payed for a p7 off "switchcraft" and when i rang them about a prob with it they fobbed me off to their supplier which i was not impressed with so contacted moby he got it sorted even tho i didnt buy it off him) thanks again moby

+1

Couldn't agree more:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11 captin

thebullkf wrote: »
    johnwayne2 wrote: »

+1

Couldn't agree more:)

+2

What a sound lad really lads give this lad a shout if your after one of these, you won't meet sounder

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 207 ✭✭Alan 1990

Is there a website yet?

• Advertisement
Advertisement