Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tunisia.

Options
  • 05-08-2011 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi all.
    Just recently joined Boards and though I'd try to find out if anyone here has anything to do with Tunisia, holiday here, whatever.
    My home is in Wicklow but I've been working in Tunis for the last four years so, if anyone has any connections or wants to know anything (perhaps in the context of a holiday) just give me a heads up. Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭uli84

hi, glad to find your post. just wanted to ask whether it is ok to go on a B&B basis (my preferred option) on holidays to Tunisia or I should rather get All Inclusive? What are the prices like these days there? (food, restaurant meals)
    Thanks in advance for any info.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Mossy9

Hello there.
    Well first of all the choice of B & B or full board depends very much on where you are going.
    Any of the big resorts such as Hammamet or Sousse have loads of restaurants so you can eat out of the hotel quite easily but I would imagine that an all in deal would probably be cheaper. I think that is what most holidaymakers do.
    Prices are certainly cheaper than Ireland.
    A lot does depend on where you want to go and also when.
    It is very hot in Summer and today it's in the low 40's.
    It is also Ramadan at the moment so very quiet everywhere.

Take a look at this forum:

http://forum.tunisia.com/

There's loads of useful information on there.

Advertisement