Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Issues with return

Options
  • 05-08-2011 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi,

I have been calling eircom this about returning to eircom, but have been messed around all morning on the phone, waiting for a call back all day. Could you please call me back, sending a PM

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Hi,

I have been calling eircom this about returning to eircom, but have been messed around all morning on the phone, waiting for a call back all day. Could you please call me back, sending a PM

Hi superstrella
    have received that and will call you immediately.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 16 superstrella

Hi Tony,

Have rang customer complaints who had the same problem as you, she couldn't find any records. She then directed me to the winback department I think, she couldn't cancel the contract so she said she would put me directly through to the cancellations department instead I was put to the beginning of a menu, which is as far as I got

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Hi Tony,

Have rang customer complaints who had the same problem as you, she couldn't find any records. She then directed me to the winback department I think, she couldn't cancel the contract so she said she would put me directly through to the cancellations department instead I was put to the beginning of a menu, which is as far as I got
    Hi superstrella
    yes I am afraid that section was v busy Friday, I got to that menu and had to wait a while before getting through.
    As I mentioned to you on phone, as you have a letter stating the 5Th as the final date to change mind we will obviously adhere to that date. I cannot actually cancel your account until it has been fully brought over to eircom from other provider. As soon as this is with us I will have cancelled.
    Have PM you also.
    Tony

Advertisement