Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tramore Art Group?!

Options
  • 05-08-2011 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭

I'm moving back home to Tramore in September and I would like to join the Tramore Art Group.
    I do oil painting, sketching and have also done some mural commissions aswell as oil painting.
    Close friends and family have nagged at me for so long to get out there and exhibit my work.

I would love to join the art group and get some inspiration and maybe a mentor.
    I think it would be a great way to start off properly.

If anybody has any information or contacts etc. I'd really appreciate it, thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,467 ✭✭✭✭looksee

TAG is pretty well a closed shop, they will tell you to join the queue. I have given up on trying to penetrate any sort of social life in Tramore, I am now doing much better in Waterford.

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Bubs99

Thats rediculous.
    Would'nt you think they'd welcome people from their own community to join them.
    I am willing to join a Waterford one I guess, but if it's too far then its a no because I cant drive.

Can you give me any information on a Waterford painting group please?
    Who do I go to?
    Where is it based?
    How much is it?
    Do they accept amateurs?
    etc.

Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,467 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Look, don't be put off by me, give it a go yourself, you might be more successful. However I don't think you can do much till you get here. I think most of the art activities take place in the Coastguard station on Love Lane.

Advertisement