Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Company Directors for Irish Registered Business

Options
  • 05-08-2011 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

Hello,

I see a few websites that look for payment for finding information on a company's directors.

Is there any free way of doing this?

I would have thought this would be availablethrough the freedom on information but I could easily be wrong.

Regards,
    David

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭ghosttown

Solocheck.ie should give you the basic info you need.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭srsly78

http://www.cro.ie/search/CompanySearch.aspx

Basic info free. Gotta pay to actually view the documents tho. Any other sites are just middlemen.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭barneystinson

Hello,

I see a few websites that look for payment for finding information on a company's directors.

Is there any free way of doing this?

I would have thought this would be availablethrough the freedom on information but I could easily be wrong.

Regards,
    David

As per the above you can get a certain amount of info for free, but not director details. For these you'll have to pay.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭daithi_dearg

Ok not to worry. Thanks anyway.

Advertisement