Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Link Building / Directories?

• 05-08-2011 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi Guys,

I'm beginning to do link building as I would like to build on specific keywords, I'd would like some advise please.

I'm submitting my site to various directories in Ireland. I'm just wondering has anyone got much results by submitting to web directories?
    Or
    Do you have alternative methods where you get better results, like article marketing or press releases.

Thanks...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭jpmiddleton

What results are you looking to achieve? And why not submit to more than just Irish directories?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 easypr

socialdude wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

I'm beginning to do link building as I would like to build on specific keywords, I'd would like some advise please.

I'm submitting my site to various directories in Ireland. I'm just wondering has anyone got much results by submitting to web directories?
    Or
    Do you have alternative methods where you get better results, like article marketing or press releases.

Thanks...

In my opinion directory submission can not be the much beneficial task now a days. For link building strategy directory submissions can take 2-3 months for the approval so, i will suggest to build some powerful links with free article and press release submissions. You can just write some good and relevant content of your website and submit it to free press release and article websites. These free websites distributes your content to some good websites of high importance. Some free press release websites you can use are:
    prlog dot org, bignews dot biz, free-press-release dot com, easy-pressrelease dot com, i-newswire dot com etc. :eek:

Advertisement