Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for cheapish Windows-Galway

Options
  • 05-08-2011 4:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi
    I've recently had tenants move out of a house in the Headford area they have rented off me for the past 4 years - and they have completely destroyed it!!!!

Every wall has nailed hammered into it and drawings on the each wall in marker etc... They have damaged all the floors and have burn holes in carpets - it is a right mess.

I need to now replace all windows and a patio door. Can anyone recommend a good company (Cheapish). This house is going to break me so I need to do it on a very tight budget.

Thanks
    Joe

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,283 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Moved from N&F, I've gone with the windows part more than the Galway aspect.

Advertisement