Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Play Game off HD

• 05-08-2011 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭

Hey Folks,

Quick one for ye, I have a game on my PS3 that during the game, sometimes starts stuttering (not very much but still noticable) when I'm playing it.

It's the only game I play so I was wondering is there anyway to LEGALLY get the game to play off the harddrive, even if it needs the disc to load up in the firstplace or whatever?

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

Shades799 wrote: »
    Hey Folks,

Quick one for ye, I have a game on my PS3 that during the game, sometimes starts stuttering (not very much but still noticable) when I'm playing it.

It's the only game I play so I was wondering is there anyway to LEGALLY get the game to play off the harddrive, even if it needs the disc to load up in the firstplace or whatever?

Cheers!

No. Unless you can purchase it [AGAIN] from the PSN.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Or see is there any scratches on the disc, if there is put some toothpaste on it !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,555 ✭✭✭✭Varik

what game, there may be issue with the actual game rather than the medium it's played from.

Advertisement