Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

adverts.ie

Options
  • 05-08-2011 5:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭

Not sure is this the place for this so move it if needs be. Been on adverts.ie for about 6 months now and its been the biggest waste of time ever. Yet to get a single sale or enquiry since iv been on it, im also using ebay and gumtree and they have been much better. I would have taught with the amount of people and time they spend on this it would have been some value. Iv also found boards.ie to be no real help with things, iv haven't posted much to look for help but any threads i find on something im looking for all there is is people pissing and moning. Any just taught i share my expereinces
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭longpuck

ok put it hear because i taught it was feedback

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

longpuck wrote: »
    ok put it hear because i taught it was feedback

Not obvious I know but they are two separate sites, so Adverts is (in a way) renting out a forum for all Adverts.ie stuff.

Advertisement