Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pro Vari

• 05-08-2011 6:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭

Right, I'm gonna buy this tonight, I've just been to the site and there seems to be a lot of "extras" to buy with it as it doesn't come with batteries, atomisers etc...Can someone who bought this tell me exactly what they bought with it.

I'd hate to order it and then realise I needed something else.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Elevelyn

Right, I'm gonna buy this tonight, I've just been to the site and there seems to be a lot of "extras" to buy with it as it doesn't come with batteries, atomisers etc...Can someone who bought this tell me exactly what they bought with it.

I haven't gotten one yet but enjuice will be stocking them soon so you might be better off waiting - could end up cheaper

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

Elevelyn wrote: »
    I haven't gotten one yet but enjuice will be stocking them soon so you might be better off waiting - could end up cheaper

Thanks! I think I'll do that.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 9,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Well for the record I bought the extension cap so I would use the 18650 batteries and I ordered 2 of the AWR 18650 or whatever they are called. They have to be high drain batteries to get the voltage options as it uses that for whatever trick it does. I reckoned it would be easier to buy awr 18650 from here or the uk than the other type they do. I also got the adapter to allow putting tanks on it but it didn't work. Not sure if I'm doing anything wrong or not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭alec76

- Extension End Cap (for 18650) --- must buy
    -- ProVari Ego Adapter (if u want to use ego atomizers -- i haven't got one :( )
    -2x 18490 Batteries ( they are very good quality )

that's around 17 usd postage ( priority mail -- you'll get it in 3-4 days )

as for the rest (charger , 18650 batteries etc , atomizers) u could get them elsewhere ) or pay 35 usd for delivery

18650 ( I've got them , could recommend )
    http://www.dealextreme.com/p/soshine-protected-18650-3-7v-2800mah-lithium-batteries-with-case-black-2-battery-pack-28678

charger ( us plug :( )
    http://www.dealextreme.com/p/trustfire-tr-001-multi-purpose-lithium-battery-charger-12594

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭Gryzor

I got the 18650 extender cap with mine aswell, but to be honest, i much prefer the size of it using the 18490. I only use it at home, so not overly bothered with battery life...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

think enjuice will have them end of the month :)
    ill morethen likey get one myself then

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

mewso wrote: »
    I also got the adapter to allow putting tanks on it but it didn't work. Not sure if I'm doing anything wrong or not.

Saw this whilst reading up on the Provari site, in case you have not seen it....

Adjusting your Ego adapter if its not working

1. Screw the eGo adapter onto the ProVari

2. Tturn the slotted center section (post) out (counter clockwise) with a small flat tip screw driver, so it will come into contact with the atomizer.

Screwing the adapter onto the ProVari first will keep the other side of the center section from turning while making the adjustment.

This should allow you to adjust the adapter so it works with your Ego-T atomizers.

Did no one get the extended warranty? Surely worth it for an extra $25.
    Might hang on meself and see what enjuice sell it for, don't wanna get hit by customs.
    In the meantime i'll get the Bulli A2-T and hopefully the Provari will make it a perfect match.

In the meantime i'll get the Bulli A2-T
    I've got both : Bulli A2
    Bulli A2-T
    i wouldn't recommend u Bulli A2-T ......
    In my taste Bulli A2 miles better .... It's less complex , way easy to set up ,
    more "airy" to puff ......

alec76 wrote: »
    Bulli A2-T

Agreed, i can't get the T version setup right so far...always get a burnt taste...probably go back to it and try again at some stage....Also topping off the carts on the standard version is easier aswell, done in a few seconds

I did find it took a bit of getting used to the airy draw on the A2, didn't like it at first, don't even notice it now...

Bulli A2-T
    Gryzor wrote: »
    Agreed, i can't get the T version setup right so far...always get a burnt taste...probably go back to it and try again at some stage....Also topping off the carts on the standard version is easier aswell, done in a few seconds

I did find it took a bit of getting used to the airy draw on the A2, didn't like it at first, don't even notice it now...

Cheers for your thoughts on the Bulli lads.
    I have been hemming and hawing since i saw it, so before i decide to buy it, is this a reliable and durable atomiser worth buying without the need for buying disposables except the odd cartomiser maybe.
    Also, what is the A2 cone for EGO for?

I see ENjuice are taking pre orders for the Provari now, a quick glance and i think it would be cheaper getting it from the states with extended warranty which is not offered on ENjuice.

I sound like a scrooge going on about €€€ but money is tight :D

• Advertisement

Was looking my self
    i was going to get it with a charger,two 18650s and the cap between the 2 provape is about €60 cheeper even if i got it without the bat and charger.
    i doubt the customs charge would be 60 eather.

derra wrote: »

Cheers for your thoughts on the Bulli lads.
    I have been hemming and hawing since i saw it, so before i decide to buy it, is this a reliable and durable atomiser worth buying without the need for buying disposables except the odd cartomiser maybe.
    Also, what is the A2 cone for EGO for?

I see ENjuice are taking pre orders for the Provari now, a quick glance and i think it would be cheaper getting it from the states with extended warranty which is not offered on ENjuice.

I sound like a scrooge going on about €€€ but money is tight :D

Imo the bulli is definitely reliable and durable. I'm using one exclusively for the last month, so for me it's replaced everything else. Haven't had to replace the coil yet, i give it a clean and dryburn every week.

A2 cone is a cosmetic part, makes the bulli look a bit better on an ego, it screws onto the bottom threads and hides the bottom of the atty..

Also you can get empty carts alot cheaper the vapour store...

Does the bulli need it's own thread, kinda hijacking this one??

Stealthirl wrote: »
    i doubt the customs charge would be 60 eather.

Cough.. Cough... There's no customs charge on a $20 torch ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 trihai

Hi,
    I want to get the Bulli A2 T to use with Provari. I sent the email to that website and Cetin said that I need 510-T connection. What does that mean? Do I need to buy some adaptor for it?
    Tri

A
    trihai wrote: »
    Hi,
    I want to get the Bulli A2 T to use with Provari. I sent the email to that website and Cetin said that I need 510-T connection. What does that mean? Do I need to buy some adaptor for it?
    Tri

Just means you need to get the 510 version, he does 901 or 801 versions aswell, there's a dropdown on the order page....

http://www.bulli-smoker.com/verdampfer-atomizer/bulli-smoker-a1-atomizer-2-2.html

Thanks. I didn't see the drop down menu because this item is not available at this time.

Does the Bulli A2 T work with Joyce Ego 510?

I am tired of short lives Attys. Look like this one will be the winner for the Provari.

Tri

Dropdown menu is there, just to the right of the bulli picture. Yes the 510 bulli will work on ego batteries...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 339 ✭✭Bubba9

I went on the Enjuice site and discovered that a ProVari with a battery and end cap comes to E232...and that's not including shipping. I know people think they're the bees knees but are they really worth that?

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Opit

Bubba9 wrote: »
    I went on the Enjuice site and discovered that a ProVari with a battery and end cap comes to E232...and that's not including shipping. I know people think they're the bees knees but are they really worth that?

No, you can get the same thing for 50e less if you go directly to ProVape.com
    You shouldn't get any import tax for flashlight :D

5% Discount Code on Enjuice site - ECR69

I got the Bulli A2 T today. It gives lot of vapor, but the taste is terrible, no flavour at all. It has a tasteless, sometimes like metal burned smell. Any one has this problem? It's kinda useless with a device can give you lot of smoke but no tasting for flavour.

• Advertisement

I got the Bulli A2 T today. It gives lot of vapor, but the taste is terrible, no flavour at all. It has a tasteless, sometimes like metal burned smell. Any one has this problem? It's kinda useless with a device can give you lot of smoke but no tasting for flavour.

Don't have the tank version but you will find a solution on one of the sites.
    Navigate your way through this with the Google Translator add-on in Firefox.
    German forum in which the Bulli maker contributes aka Korun
    http://www.e-rauchen-forum.de/forum-129.html

or

This thread might help, sign up and ask...
    http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/atomizer-mods/197617-bulli-a2-t.html

how much wire are you useing ? been thinking about geting the tank for a while now myself but its a bit pricey

sometimes like metal burned smell
    mesh probably..... pull this thing away ,burn it till hot red with the lighter.... make sure it is not too tight when settling back again

mesh probably..... pull this thing away ,burn it till hot red with the lighter.... make sure it is not too tight when settling back again

@ 11 mins in this video he talks about that issue of oxidising the mesh.

Just got around to watching this....he's describing the exact problem i'm having...must give his "fix" a go...

Now where did i leave that flamethrower :eek:

Advertisement