Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JEDWARD in The Curragh August

Options
  • 05-08-2011 7:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Can tickets be bought in Carlow for Jedward who are on The Curragh this month? :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭bodyguard1

Yes tickets for the iPicnic @ the Curragh featuring Jedward are available to purchase on www.ticketmaster.ie or tune into iRadio who will be giving away free tickets all next week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Jim Ken

I dont do Ticketmaster... I know they are selling them in Top 20 in Naas and Newbridge but was just wondering if they can be bought in Carlow.

I hear its a limited number of tickets so I want to get them as soon as I can.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

You've no choice but to do Ticketmaster, they're the sole ticketing agent for the event so you can't buy from anyone else. Top Twenty in Naas are selling as a Ticketmaster agent.
    Unfortunately there are no Ticketmaster agents in Carlow any more, not since Rainbow Records closed up years ago, so your only choice is to buy online or go to a Ticketmaster agent. See here for a list of agents.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 LoopieLou

slimjimmc wrote: »
    You've no choice but to do Ticketmaster, they're the sole ticketing agent for the event so you can't buy from anyone else. Top Twenty in Naas are selling as a Ticketmaster agent.
    Unfortunately there are no Ticketmaster agents in Carlow any more, not since Rainbow Records closed up years ago, so your only choice is to buy online or go to a Ticketmaster agent. See here for a list of agents.
    I know ticketmaster can be a shower or robbing gypsies with their fees but who doesn't "DO" ticketmaster? If you want to go to an event you're going to gave to start doing ticketmaster !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Jim Ken

Didnt do ticket master and went to see them today. the kids had an absolute ball... Well run show. Just a pity that the crowd left immediately after Jedward and didnt get to see the last band playing.
    I know what your saying about ticketmaster your correct and that 99% of the times you have to do ticketmaster. The queue was a bit long today but we got in fairly quickly. The event was run very well indeed and fair play to the organisers. The food was a little dear but then you expect that at these things.

• Advertisement
Advertisement