Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sandra and Lloyds Wedding ??

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

They're almost as common as roadside bonfires to welcome the couple home.

Jaysus where are you from, Kazakhstan?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭wallpaper12

These signs have been used for yonks in country areas. They're almost as common as roadside bonfires to welcome the couple home.
    Ya I agree, see them all the time in country areas along with signs for various events that are on. Dont see why people think this is a big deal when they are going to be taken down afterwards. Some people just love to complain over nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭Simarillion

Just to clarify! I wasn't complaining about the signs, I'd just never seen anything like it before. If anything I'm impressed by the effort they put into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,660 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

I give them 6 months.

Is Marriage not enough punishment for him... ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭Head The Wall

People that go to this effort on their wedding day are starting out on the wrong foot if you ask me, they are trying to get everything perfect when in reality life is not perfect and they will be destined for a life of disappointment.

Do they really think people can't find their way around cities, can't use maps, gps or god forbid plan the trip in advance. Maybe people should send out a map with driving directions to the locations when they are posting out the wedding invitations if they reckon the world is that hard to navigate.

It insults my intelligence

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭SparKing

Her husbands family and friends are not from Galway and they were obviously trying to make it easier for them.
    With a name like Lloyd? I'd never have guesse:Dd!

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭SparKing

Her husbands family and friends are not from Galway
    With a name like Lloyd? I'd never have guessed! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Rinker

Do they really think people can't find their way around cities, can't use maps, gps or god forbid plan the trip in advance.

Theres always such a commotion whenever Lloyd's involved.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

These signs are still up. Disgraceful littering.
    Was this event on on Saturday afternoon on Presentation Rd? You know the one where there are footpaths for pedestrian navigation purposes exclusively and junctions and double yellows. Well, wait till you hear this, there was a row of illegally abandoned vehicles festooned with ribbons deliberately abandoned in the area to serve to restrict and obstruct vulnerable children trying to navigate. There were also two-three stretch hummers.
    Could've been a different wedding though.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 5,620 ✭✭✭El_Dangeroso

This thread is sheer comedy!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

snubbleste wrote: »
    These signs are still up. Disgraceful littering.
    Was this event on on Saturday afternoon on Presentation Rd? You know the one where there are footpaths for pedestrian navigation purposes exclusively and junctions and double yellows. Well, wait till you hear this, there was a row of illegally abandoned vehicles festooned with ribbons deliberately abandoned in the area to serve to restrict and obstruct vulnerable children trying to navigate. There were also two-three stretch hummers.
    Could've been a different wedding though.
    You often see cars parked everywhere there, even on top of the most vulnerable and needy in society. Frequently, a stretch black Opel Insignia is parked up that only pays €88 in road tax and the passenger is so out of it, they have to be lifted into the thing.

This town needs The Citizen for pedestrians. Or Face Kicker to fight their corner.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,491 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

Divorce party is next week

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭whatever99

Hope the Council tracks them down and fines them for each illegally erected sign.

Sure, they can just follow the signs

• Registered Users Posts: 31,898 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I hope Sandra and Lloyd have a great life together. They deserve it after providing us with this thread!

More of these signs last weekend and the weekend before.
    The weddings must've been in Mervue and somewhere in town, pointers were erected on main approaches from the east.
    However the signs were gone after a few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,159 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

The weddings must've been in Mervue and somewhere in town, pointers were erected on main approaches from the east.
    And?????

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

What, Sandra and Lloyd are getting hitched again?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

biko wrote: »
    What, Sandra and Lloyd are getting hitched again?

The hoors...

• Registered Users Posts: 25,966 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Pics or GTFO

• Registered Users Posts: 10,467 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Aww :-(
    When I saw the thread resurrected I thought one of them had filed for divorce.
    It would have been ideal for more off topic crap-talk ;-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Aww :-(
    When I saw the thread resurrected I thought one of them had filed for divorce.
    It would have been ideal for more off topic crap-talk ;-)

Well with Sandra having the baby after cheating with Lloyd's best friend, Wayne. And not knowing which one the father is. Lloyd's scratch card addiction, which lead to his massive debt to local loan shark, Martin 'Bluebottle Eyes' Maguire. And the whole thing with the Sandra's estranged twin sister. It's been a busy year and a half...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

Well with Sandra having the baby after cheating with Lloyd's best friend, Wayne. And not knowing which one the father is. Lloyd's scratch card addiction, which lead to his massive debt to local loan shark, Martin 'Bluebottle Eyes' Maguire. And the whole thing with the Sandra's estranged twin sister. It's been a busy year and a half...

:D You should consider a career as script writer for Fair City et al. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭Mr_A

There must be a way of blaming Donegal students for this. Maybe Lloyd was a Donegal man (before being killed in Supermacs earlier this month)? Come on people, bit of effort please.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭BhoscaCapall

Saw some signs up around Newcastle today saying "snubbleste is a whinging little fanny", was that someone off here?

:eek:
    Was it handwritten?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭BhoscaCapall

No it was a proper print job. I took them down though since they really affected my life in a negative way.

Awww thanks awfully.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Pics or GTFO

If ya do a Facebook Search for Sandra & Lloyd's Wedding you'll likely get their Wedding Album!! :D:D

Nothing is sacred these days! :D

Advertisement