Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singer/Bassist wanted

Options
  • 05-08-2011 8:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

My friend and I (me being the drummer and my friend being the guitarist), are both 16 years of age and are looking for a vocalist for an upcoming gig on the 13th of August. It would be preferable to find a vocalist who can also play bass, but it is not paramount. If you would like to audition for the band, whether you plan to permanently join us or just for this gig, please get in contact with me as soon as possible so that an audition can be set up in good time. PM me or contact me at clancy-conor@hotmail.com if you are interested.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Please have a read of this thread and add more info to your post like your location and the genre(s) you play. That'll save others from having to ask you those questions.

Advertisement