Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dance Performance

• 05-08-2011 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi everyone my first thread so hope I get the help I need
    my girlfriend is a performing arts dancer and i want to surprise her by taking her to a contemporary/ballet/jazz or modern dance performance sometime in the next 3/4 weeks or so. I have searched the internet and cant find anything, please help

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,481 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Clearly not an issue requiring admin attention, moved from Helpdesk.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 AOR29

sorry about that what pre-fix should i have selected ?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,646 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

You're in the right forum now AOR29, this is Theatre & Performing Arts.

You haven't given us your location however so we don't know where to recommend without it! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 AOR29

thanks for the reply and help faceman i'm in dublin

Advertisement