Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem uploading photos

Options
  • 05-08-2011 9:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭

I have not been able to upload photos since yesterday. I select the photo from my computer, it appears to be uploading and then I get an error message. It states that Boards service is unavailable. Any ideas what I may be doing wrong.
    Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Uploading to where and how?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

I was replying to a message in the AH forum and used the Attach files/manage attachments option. It normally just uploads the photo but now I keep getting the error message.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I've retagged this as a Technical Error, so the devs will see it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

Thanks Spear

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

You're not doing anything wrong. There are a few site issues that the technical people are currently working on, and you're not the only one affected.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement