Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tennis Courts , Naas Newbridge Area

Options
  • 05-08-2011 9:59pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Is there any around the area , myself and the better half used to play for a laugh every now and again when living in Dublin near the spawell ,

Was just wondering is there anything around the area of Newbridge or Nass ?

Indoor or outdoor .

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Redsir

There is a tennis club in Naas
    http://www.naasltc.net/#/NaasLTC-Home/

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭pistolpetes11

Redsir wrote: »
    There is a tennis club in Naas
    http://www.naasltc.net/#/NaasLTC-Home/

Yeah I noticed that one , I dont think its pay and play and the price for a couple per year is €540 although I see a membership called pavilion which is €55 , I wonder what that is.

We would be looking for something to do for fun , not to enter into comps or anything like that

• Registered Users Posts: 13,237 ✭✭✭✭djimi

Theres a decent tennis club in Clane. Not sure if it is pay to play though.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭business bloomer

Hey pistolpetes,

I am a member of Naas LTC, they are currently opening the doors to new members with a nice offer, it's something like "16 per 12": you can join now and play for 16mths (till end of 2012) but you pay only 12 months membership.

I can't help on pavilion, I have no idea what that is. By the way it is a very nice and social club, all levels are catered for, including beginners. There are tournaments but also social tennis nights (fridays) and days (sun morning) where you can have fun with our friendly members.

We have 11 courts outdoor, but 3 become indoor during the winter and there is no snow/rain/storm that might bother your tennis!

Hope to see you there :) Take it easy

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭lanomist

I know there is a good club in Naas but am not sure about membership fees. You can play for free in Newbridge Collage where they have two courts.

• Advertisement
Advertisement