Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feedbacks on Blackberry Curve

Options
  • 05-08-2011 10:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭

Any Blackberry owners here? I appreciate any thoughts on them. Am thinking of getting one. Are they expensive to run etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

DonFred wrote: »
    Any Blackberry owners here? I appreciate any thoughts on them. Am thinking of getting one. Are they expensive to run etc.

I've had Blackberry's for years. I think they're great. Excellent for email and social networking. They're not more expensive to run on bill pay but can cost a little more on pre pay as you have to have a data plan. The curve 8520 is getting a little old now now but it's still ok. The 9300 curve is better and over the next few months there's some nice new BlackBerry devices coming out.

They're very well built and because they compress data they use up to 1/3 less data then other smart phones to do the same thing.

Advertisement