Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How much do Sky charge businesses?

• 05-08-2011 11:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭

I've trawled the Sky website and I don't see anywhere for businesses to even get an idea of how much they charge. I know there is probably no one size fits all pricing from Sky but I'd just like to get an idea with ringing them,spending an hour on the phone while they try to upsell me.

I'm looking to setup a business and just want to get a ROUGH idea of costs. So if there is any business owner out there, in the leisure industry, how much do you pay for base or ultimate?

Are we talking hundreds / thousands / tens of thousands a month/year?

Mods : Apologies if this is not the place to ask. I couldn't think of anywhere else.

Comments

Advertisement