Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Naas School Bus (runs)

Options
  • 06-08-2011 12:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭

Hi

With the demise of millennium cabs, does anybody know of somebody who collects kids from mercy convent and takes them to their creche?

Thanks in advance

W.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Giancarlo

I'm afraid i dont have the answer, but i do have a similar question. need to find a service to collect from St Davids NS & drop to Acorn Creche. Alternatively some co-operative arrangement whereby parents share school runs or similar.

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭whowantstwoknow

Its not looking promising :(

There are services that are doing bus runs but only for the times the infants get out... ie looking to collect when kids get out at 2:40pm

So with school only around the corner, if anybody has any ideas, we'd really appreciate it.

Thanks

W.

Next option may well be car pooling!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 redzobo

Hi
    Richard o Brian have taken over many of the routes, they do scoil bhride not sure about the convent , their no. is 086 820 8300

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭whowantstwoknow

The bus companies have all been leaving it late. Still not sorted for the later collection but here are some names/number for those that are still in the hunt for a school bus...

Tom Clancy Bus/0868809170
    Richard O'Brien (see above)
    Gerry Murray (ABus) no contact number on me...

W.

Advertisement