Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accomodation offers?

Options
  • 06-08-2011 12:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭

Quick question for accomodation help-
    I want to go away with the missus and baby (3months) just for a night or two next week between sun to Thur, greater leinster region prefer maybe wicklow or that but travelling from dublin so not pushed-
    I cant find any decent midweek offers and have tried a lot of the usual sites, :(

price is the key followed by venure and maybe a dinner or spa gift included.
    Any help/ recommendations?:confused::confused:
    Sorry if in wrong section.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

You might get some help here too - Travel section: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=37

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭joshrogan

You can stay in my room if you don't mind the heavy breathing/chronic masturbating.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Or here.

Moved from After Hours.

Remember this is not After Hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭allblack

I would say check out lidl-breaks.ie , cheaphotels.ie and if you have stamps super valu breaks.

Also a worthwhile check is today fm website they will show best deal of the week on the site. Hope any of those helps now.

Advertisement